Dear GCBC Family,
Just a reminder that we are doing our annual New Year’s Fast this week- January 24-30. I pray you have a meaningful time fasting and praying this week. I encourage you to use this Prayer Guide to assist you in your times of prayer. God Bless!
“This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.” (1 John 5:14-15)
Adoration and Praise: (Psalm 89:11-18)
Personal Spiritual Revival:
- Remove anything from your life that is giving Satan an “open door” to your mind, heart, and household.
- Pray for God to reveal sin in your life(Ps.139:23-24). Then, confess and repent of your sin.
- Pray for God to give you the faith to walk in obedience to His Word and the love and courage to be a witness to those around you.
- Pray for God to protect and bless the people, marriages, and families of our church.
- Pray for God to strengthen our: unity, faith, love.
- Pray that we will be organized to: meet the needs of those coming to our church, to disciple them in the faith, and to equip them for ministry.
- Pray for God to bless us financially and use our tithes to meet the church’s growing needs.
- Pray for our church ministries: Sunday Worship, Children’s Church, Nursery, Equip, High School Fight Club, Women’s Fellowship, Men’s Fellowship, OCC.
- Pray for the faith, wisdom, and boldness to move forward in doing the work of God in our community.
- Pray that Satan’s influence will be removed from our community.
- Pray for God’s Spirit to move in the hearts of lost people to turn to Him for salvation.
- Pray that God’s Spirit would draw people to our church to get involved in worship, fellowship, discipleship, evangelism, and ministry.
- Pray for a Third Great Awakening.